Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-04-2019, 03:24 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Need an ISF projector & sound calibrator in LA?

Hi,

Just finished my home theater in LA I had Nyal from Acoustic Frontiers design the system for me but he's not local for the calibration. I was hoping to find someone who could do an ISF calibration on a BenQ LK970 4k Laser on a screen innovation black diamond screen. I'd like 4 modes setup and calibrated, Super bright daytime SDR, Nighttime SDR, daytime HDR, and nighttime HDR. System has a HDFury Vertex in between. They already are somewhat calibrated from Dave Harper, so the HDR settting is his "harpervision" would like to keep that but tweak if need be to get ISF.

Arcam 390 reciever, B&W speakers. 4 subwoofers running off of 2 amps, so I also have a 2x4HD Mini DSP for the delay between the subwoofers overhead near seating position and the 2 at the front of the room. So 1st configure mini DSP, then Dirac Live.

I just tried doing the miniDSP, but the rears are having a cancelllation issue as they are mounted at a spot where they are equa distant to the middle of the room and have a cancelling effect. I can't get it any louder in that spot .

I'm in manhattan beach, ca. hopefully someone is nearby. If no pros, maybe someone on the forum that would come over and geek out with me, maybe even teach me some pointers. I'll smoke some brisket for you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration