View Poll Results: Has your Epson 5040/6040 experienced failure of the Power Suply
Yes, my power supply failed 56 48.28%
No, my power supply has not failed 60 51.72%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
 41Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #121 of 183 Old 06-20-2018, 06:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ricwhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Layton, Utah
Posts: 3,052
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 41
The reason why a new model to replace this piece of crap is not coming out is that everyone would demand the NEW MODEL to replace their faulty units. So, although a replacement for the 5040 is due, I would expect them to hold onto the 5040 for a year or two more so they can weed out the crap with, hopefully, fixed units.
ricwhite is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 183 Old 07-09-2018, 07:48 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 108
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 45
I know this isn't scientific, but I voted "No power supply failure" and had it fail shortly after the poll. Now I have a green blob when screen is dark and a green dot elsewhere in bright scenes. Love this thing when it worked, but regretting not just starting with a cheap started 1080p projector.
How I wish I could pay a little more for a reliable projector with this one's abilities.

Media Room - SVS Ultra Towers, Center, Prime Bookshelf surrounds, 2 x Rythmik FV15HP, 4 x Prime Elevation object speakers, Marantz SR6011, Parasound A23, Panamax MR5100, LG OLED 65" B7
Basement Media Room - 3 x Martin Logan LX16, 2 x Pioneer SP-BS22-LR, SVS PC12+, Denon X3400H, Epson 5040UB, Silver Ticket 110" AT screen
megametaman is offline  
post #123 of 183 Old 07-15-2018, 03:51 PM
Member
 
avscottso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Purchased January 2018. Out of stock when I ordered, so it was fresh stock to the dealer shipped from Epson January 16 to Abt Electronics (not a tiny dealer). I don't know how to determine date of manufacture.

1392 hours on original lamp so far. It's used everyday as my only TV in a slightly light controlled living room. I've never used ECO. Up until June I used Medium Power. During evenings the Color Mode would be set to Digital Cinema, and in the daytime it would be set to Dynamic. Starting early July I updated the preamp for 4K/HDR and have used High Power and Bright Cinema in the daytime, Cinema at night.

The only "problem" I've encountered was for about a month, intermittently, the 5040 would have a shut-down issue. Finally traced it to the Apple TV4K that was using CEC to shut it off after 30 minutes when the ATV went to sleep. I kept turning it off in the projector settings, I thought. I only discovered it when I noticed it only happened during sessions after using the ATV4K, so I unplugged it and the problem went away.

edit: The projector is sitting right side up (feet-down) on a very stable shelf mounted under a vaulted ceiling beam so there is maximum free air space. The feet have a spacer underneath to provide extra space between projector are shelf. My home is devoid of smoke and pets. The last time the projector was moved was when it was placed on the shelf for the first time.

Epson 5040UB FW1.11, Elite Screens 5D 100", Mac Mini/JRiver, Sony UBP-X700, OPPO BDP-105, ATV4K
Krell S1500/Martin-Logan LCR, Emotiva XPA-200/Martin Logan Surrounds, Sumiko S.10 dual subs
Emotiva XMC-1 V3/FW-5.1a, CRM-114

Last edited by avscottso; 07-15-2018 at 08:25 PM.
avscottso is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #124 of 183 Old 07-16-2018, 07:16 PM
Newbie
 
KJDAVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Just got a call from client in NYC, 5040 died again! It died in Jan after 3 months of first install, was replaced by Epson and now 6 months later dead again?! Hope they are as quick to replace again this time but this is ridiculous.
KJDAVD is offline  
post #125 of 183 Old 07-21-2018, 07:18 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 0
My Epson5040UB Failed in 4 weeks. I have only used it few times may be less than 10 hours. It worked on Wednesday and on Friday night I go and switch on it just doesn’t turn on. Changed outlet too just to check but no luck. It’s just not powering on. This really bad experience to have such a high priced projector failing in few weeks. Don’t know
What to do
mckanth is offline  
post #126 of 183 Old 07-21-2018, 07:46 AM
Member
 
avscottso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 6
I'm curious to know how many failures are on units installed Feet-Up (hanging upside down) vs Feet-Down (sitting on shelf)?

Epson 5040UB FW1.11, Elite Screens 5D 100", Mac Mini/JRiver, Sony UBP-X700, OPPO BDP-105, ATV4K
Krell S1500/Martin-Logan LCR, Emotiva XPA-200/Martin Logan Surrounds, Sumiko S.10 dual subs
Emotiva XMC-1 V3/FW-5.1a, CRM-114
avscottso is offline  
post #127 of 183 Old 07-22-2018, 09:13 PM
Member
 
96p993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 67
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 12
2 failures 2 units...About 5 months apart. This is complete crap!!
old corps likes this.
96p993 is offline  
post #128 of 183 Old 07-23-2018, 02:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ricwhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Layton, Utah
Posts: 3,052
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by avscottso View Post
I'm curious to know how many failures are on units installed Feet-Up (hanging upside down) vs Feet-Down (sitting on shelf)?
Makes no difference. It's a badly designed circuit board. Espon really should have immediately fired their engineers and then discontinued this model. Then they could hire some competent engineers for a total redesign and the release of a new model later this year. I haven't heard of any new model for this market, but to hold on to a design flaw is baffling.
ricwhite is offline  
post #129 of 183 Old 07-25-2018, 01:23 PM
Senior Member
 
tibimakai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 275
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Anybody knows what exactly fails, I mean at component level?
If anybody has a throw away one, I would like to look at it.
Not an expert, it is just my hobby, to repair broken electronics.
I have managed to repair, Dreamer's Benq 1070.

Living Room: Samsung UN65JS8500, Onkyo TX-NR656, Klipsch R-28F, Klipsch RC-62II, Klipsch R-14S, Polk Audio 80 FX/RT(Atmos)
Bedroom: Samsung UN55MU6290, Onkyo TX-RZ610, Onkyo & Fluance speakers
Garage: Benq HT2050A, Elite Screens 125" motorized screen, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RP-150M, Klipsch RP-450C , 2 x Klipsch CDT-3800 II for Atmos, Klipsch RW10
tibimakai is offline  
post #130 of 183 Old 08-06-2018, 11:21 AM
Newbie
 
rawardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 6
My 5040Ube failed last night. Went stone cold and unresponsive.

I purchased it from the USA in January and then moved back home to the UK 2 months ago projector in tow. Even though its an identical machine to the TW-9300(W) sold in Europe but has a different model number slapped on the side; that means Epson UK won't repair it as they don't touch USA models.

Get referred to Epson-US who won't touch it either, even if I ship it to them because their defective product failed outside the USA. Get referred to Epson worldwide, which just links to Epson in all different regions of the world, two relevant ones to me being already useless to the point of vindictiveness. So I'm completely stuffed.
rawardy is offline  
post #131 of 183 Old 08-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Senior Member
 
tibimakai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 275
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Why did you mentioned to them, that you have used it outside of US?
I would just start all over, and don't mention anything about UK.

Living Room: Samsung UN65JS8500, Onkyo TX-NR656, Klipsch R-28F, Klipsch RC-62II, Klipsch R-14S, Polk Audio 80 FX/RT(Atmos)
Bedroom: Samsung UN55MU6290, Onkyo TX-RZ610, Onkyo & Fluance speakers
Garage: Benq HT2050A, Elite Screens 125" motorized screen, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RP-150M, Klipsch RP-450C , 2 x Klipsch CDT-3800 II for Atmos, Klipsch RW10
tibimakai is offline  
post #132 of 183 Old 08-11-2018, 08:31 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Argentina
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by db999md View Post
Sorry I was unclear. During the initial 15 month period it failed to power on a total of 4 times in 15 months. I did not think much of this since it would occur and then not occur for several months. Then, at a time corresponding to the re-wire of my home theater it start occuring every day. I use my projector for a few hours at night usually, and every night for 4 straight days I had to unplug and re-plug. At that time I called and got the replacement from EPSON. The replacement was doing the same thing until I went into the menu system on the projector. Go to "settings" and then "HDMI Link" and disable it completely. I tried disabling just power control but that did not solve the problem. Before I shipped the old one back, I also tried that out with HDMI link turned off and it worked also. The same HDMI cable was going from the receiver to the projector, and there is nothing between the receiver and the projector i.e. splitters, processors, etc. It is a monoprice 25ft 24awg HDMI cable

The old receiver was the Denon AVR X2200W. Now the issue started happening like 1-2 weeks after I changed the receiver so I cannot 100% isolate it to the receiver. Definitely an issue with the epson as there is no way that HDMI link (aka CEC) should prevent a device from being turned on.

Dennis
Yours is an old post but DO want to mention that I also had this 'power supply' issue and after unplugging my hdmi connectors finally got the proyector to turn on again. Afterwards followed your instructions to disable hdmi power and so far so good.

Thank you

Miguel from Argentina
Miguel Ward is offline  
post #133 of 183 Old 08-11-2018, 08:52 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Argentina
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawardy View Post
My 5040Ube failed last night. Went stone cold and unresponsive.

I purchased it from the USA in January and then moved back home to the UK 2 months ago projector in tow. Even though its an identical machine to the TW-9300(W) sold in Europe but has a different model number slapped on the side; that means Epson UK won't repair it as they don't touch USA models.

Get referred to Epson-US who won't touch it either, even if I ship it to them because their defective product failed outside the USA. Get referred to Epson worldwide, which just links to Epson in all different regions of the world, two relevant ones to me being already useless to the point of vindictiveness. So I'm completely stuffed.
After unplugging and plugging in again does the blue light flash a couple of seconds? In my case it did and, following suggestion from some one else I unplugged the hdmi ports from my receiver and it turned on. Please let me know if that worked.

I have similar situation, in argentina so no guarantee of any kind
Miguel Ward is offline  
post #134 of 183 Old 08-11-2018, 10:59 AM
Member
 
db999md's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Ward View Post
Yours is an old post but DO want to mention that I also had this 'power supply' issue and after unplugging my hdmi connectors finally got the proyector to turn on again. Afterwards followed your instructions to disable hdmi power and so far so good.

Thank you

Miguel from Argentina
I have not had the issue for months since disabling HDMI link. There obviously is a problem with EPSON's CEC implementation, or it does not get along with some receivers like Denon X4300h
db999md is offline  
post #135 of 183 Old 08-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Member
 
db999md's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckanth View Post
My Epson5040UB Failed in 4 weeks. I have only used it few times may be less than 10 hours. It worked on Wednesday and on Friday night I go and switch on it just doesn’t turn on. Changed outlet too just to check but no luck. It’s just not powering on. This really bad experience to have such a high priced projector failing in few weeks. Don’t know
What to do
unplug hdmi cables.
see if it turns on. If it does, disable HDMI link.
EPSON CEC implementation has bugs that prevents projector from turning on.
db999md is offline  
post #136 of 183 Old 08-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Member
 
db999md's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJDAVD View Post
Just got a call from client in NYC, 5040 died again! It died in Jan after 3 months of first install, was replaced by Epson and now 6 months later dead again?! Hope they are as quick to replace again this time but this is ridiculous.
unplug all hdmi cables, unplug and replug projector from wall power outlet. If it turns on then have the customer disable HDMI link.
db999md is offline  
post #137 of 183 Old 08-11-2018, 01:00 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by db999md View Post
unplug all hdmi cables, unplug and replug projector from wall power outlet. If it turns on then have the customer disable HDMI link.
This is my second UB5040 to fail in less then a year. Original unit went online in Dec, failed in February. Supposedly, this was a new unit when it was replaced back in Feb. Minimal usage, just got a 100 hours on the lamp and I just got it calibrated by Magnolia Design center. I am very upset with Epson, why weren't they more proactive notifying customers that within a certain serial number range there was a potential problem? I have no confidence in Epson's quality going forward. Having said that, I called Tech support today who advised me that the Advanced Product Support team works only M-F and to expect a call from them on Monday. I don't want a replacement, I want it repaired at a local Epson service center in Northern Ca. My concern's if the replacement part is the same problematic unit, we're back to square one. Does anyone know if the lemon law applies to electronic equipment and what recourse do we have? Maybe a class action law suit?
Hayabusa03 is offline  
post #138 of 183 Old 08-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Argentina
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by db999md View Post
I have not had the issue for months since disabling HDMI link. There obviously is a problem with EPSON's CEC implementation, or it does not get along with some receivers like Denon X4300h
Interesting. I have a Denon S-930-H
Miguel Ward is offline  
post #139 of 183 Old 08-11-2018, 06:07 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Argentina
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa03 View Post
This is my second UB5040 to fail in less then a year. Original unit went online in Dec, failed in February. Supposedly, this was a new unit when it was replaced back in Feb. Minimal usage, just got a 100 hours on the lamp and I just got it calibrated by Magnolia Design center. I am very upset with Epson, why weren't they more proactive notifying customers that within a certain serial number range there was a potential problem? I have no confidence in Epson's quality going forward. Having said that, I called Tech support today who advised me that the Advanced Product Support team works only M-F and to expect a call from them on Monday. I don't want a replacement, I want it repaired at a local Epson service center in Northern Ca. My concern's if the replacement part is the same problematic unit, we're back to square one. Does anyone know if the lemon law applies to electronic equipment and what recourse do we have? Maybe a class action law suit?
Why don't you try db999md's suggestion above and let us know outcome?

Thanks
Miguel Ward is offline  
post #140 of 183 Old 08-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Ward View Post
Interesting. I have a Denon S-930-H
I have repeatedly unplugged the hdmi, power cable with no effect whatsoever. As I remember my hdmi link and cec weren't enabled. Also, that has never been part of Epson's trouble shooting for this issue. Believe me, I wish it was that easy. Since I have to wait till Monday anyway, I decided that I'll just request to have it repaired so I don't lose my calibration and deal with any future subsequent power failures if they use the same defective, poorly designed parts until I can move onto an actual quality 4 K projector. As you gentlemen, know the PQ is awesome.
Hayabusa03 is offline  
post #141 of 183 Old 08-12-2018, 04:09 AM
Newbie
 
rawardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Ward View Post
After unplugging and plugging in again does the blue light flash a couple of seconds? In my case it did and, following suggestion from some one else I unplugged the hdmi ports from my receiver and it turned on. Please let me know if that worked.

I have similar situation, in argentina so no guarantee of any kind
Unfortunately not, there are no lights at all when un-plugged and plugged over many tries. There's nothing connected to the projector and the wireless module was turned off at the time of testing, tried all combinations of things plugged into other things I could think of. (Also tested the power cable so not that.) Fortunately Epson is sending someone round on Monday to collect and repair as a good will gesture. Glad yours finally kicked into life.
rawardy is offline  
post #142 of 183 Old 08-13-2018, 09:29 PM
Newbie
 
matthew_eeph's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Bonny Doon, CA
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1
5040UB purchased November 2017, power supply failed within 3 weeks. Received refurb unit on December 1st... lasted until today (August 13th), power supply failure again. Rumor is that units refurbished after March/April 2018 will actually last. We'll see.

EDIT: For reference, this unit is mounted feet-up. And I did have an HDMI link issue where it would shut down intermittently when the kids used the Wii as source, so I disabled that. But that issue is different than power supply failure, where no lights come on ever.
matthew_eeph is offline  
post #143 of 183 Old 08-13-2018, 10:48 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
m. zillch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,452
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3877 Post(s)
Liked: 2813
Quote:
Originally Posted by adkrauss View Post
I just raised the power failure question on the Amazon product page and put a link to this thread. Besides getting more feedback from customers, maybe it will help elevate the issue to Epson. You can find the inquiry here:
http://www.amazon.com/ask/questions...k_ql_ql_al_hza
Your amazon post says our forum is .org , but it is .com , so you should edit it if you can please.
m. zillch is offline  
post #144 of 183 Old 08-15-2018, 06:51 PM
Newbie
 
jeff_p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So after 5 months and about 120 hours of use, my 5040 no longer turns on. I get a quick blue flash on the power and status light after plugging it in, but that's it. Using the wireless transmitter so nothing is plugged into the unit.
jeff_p is offline  
post #145 of 183 Old 09-03-2018, 10:30 AM
Member
 
Steven414's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 173
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Just a little over a year and suddenly, no power. Used it the previous night and it was fine. Shut it down, went to fire it up the next day and nothing... and no warning! Sucks!
Just glad it's still under warranty though.

Steven J
Steven414 is offline  
post #146 of 183 Old 09-03-2018, 11:02 AM
Advanced Member
 
--Sclaws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Aurora, IL USA
Posts: 655
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Same here. Failed yesterday after just over 8 months. Tried everything I've read about to fix from this forum, but no signs of life at all on my device. Reached out to Epson via email and they did respond yesterday and this morning, but they cannot authorize a replacement over the phone so I'll call tomorrow to hopefully get this situation moving forward. I'm not all that optimistic that whatever they send me will be a reliable fix, but I hope so.

Epson HC5040UB #1: 1/31/18 - 9/2/18 (psu failure); #2: 9/5/18 - …. | 110" DEA Infinity Edge Fixed Frame | Marantz NR-1607 | Kodi HTPC | Panasonic DP-UB820 | PS4 Pro
JimK
--Sclaws is offline  
post #147 of 183 Old 09-03-2018, 01:25 PM
Senior Member
 
DavidinGA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by --Sclaws View Post
Same here. Failed yesterday after just over 8 months. Tried everything I've read about to fix from this forum, but no signs of life at all on my device. Reached out to Epson via email and they did respond yesterday and this morning, but they cannot authorize a replacement over the phone so I'll call tomorrow to hopefully get this situation moving forward. I'm not all that optimistic that whatever they send me will be a reliable fix, but I hope so.
Wow, every time I come back by here someone else's pj has completely failed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

--------------------------------------------------
Epson 4000, 150" 16:9, Audio stuff...
DavidinGA is offline  
post #148 of 183 Old 09-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Totally new to the forum, but so glad I found this. Bought the Epson 5040UBE 09-5-2017 and it lasted until 12-27-2017 approximately 4 months. Went to turn it on and nothing!!!! Sent it back to purchaser and he sent it to Epson. They sent me a new one. Yesterday same thing, went to turn it on and nothing!!! no power no flashing light no nothing!!! Sent it back to seller and he said he'll send it back to Epson and get me another new unit. thought maybe a surge or something until I found this. Ill go through the previous comment and catch up. Hopefully something is being done by Epson
.
Sport_ieeeee is offline  
post #149 of 183 Old 09-13-2018, 11:52 AM
Member
 
euphoriapt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hello guys !!! I was planning to buy this projector n USA and bring it to Portugal but due to the problems this projector had with ppl who bought it, like faulty power supplies and others which projector would you guys recommend me to buy has good has this one.
euphoriapt is offline  
post #150 of 183 Old 09-13-2018, 11:47 PM
Senior Member
 
MAZMAN808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 340
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I wouldnt!
MAZMAN808 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off