Forum Jump: 
 19Likes

post #1 of 38 Old 12-21-2018, 08:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Moving from Bookshelves to Floorstanders

Earlier this year I bought three KEF Q100s, a SVS 12” sub, and an Integra slimline receiver for my first foray into hi-fi audio. Bookshelf speakers were required at the time, and I had plans to work my way back to 5.1 or even a 3.1.2 Atmos system. Now nearly a year later I’ve really enjoyed rediscovering music listening for its own enjoyment and a recent decor shake up means floorstanding speakers are now an option. I’m thinking of selling all of my gear and going just for a 2.0 set-up, as I don’t think the loss of a center will diminish my enjoyment of movies and if I get a suitable set of floorstanders I won’t really miss the bottom octave of LFE. My current picks are KEF Q750/Q950 or Monitor Audio Silver 200/300.
With those options, I’m thinking of a NAD C 338 or C 368. Would I be able to tell the difference in amps on those speakers? I’ve read a bit about Hegel and like what I read; would it be foolish to pair a Hegel with the Q series or would the sound quality be noticeable? Thanks, Than
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 Old 12-22-2018, 04:56 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
Liked: 227
As long as you realize that your bass will no longer be adjustable and you’ll have to accept whatever bass output you get from where you need to have the speakers, whether it’s too little or too much, unless you also get a room calibration system.
When watching movies, voices will occasionally get mixed in with other sounds without a center speaker. But if your main usage will be music it should be fine.
post #3 of 38 Old 12-22-2018, 05:17 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Liked: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethanimal View Post
Earlier this year I bought three KEF Q100s, a SVS 12” sub, and an Integra slimline receiver for my first foray into hi-fi audio. Bookshelf speakers were required at the time, and I had plans to work my way back to 5.1 or even a 3.1.2 Atmos system. Now nearly a year later I’ve really enjoyed rediscovering music listening for its own enjoyment and a recent decor shake up means floorstanding speakers are now an option. I’m thinking of selling all of my gear and going just for a 2.0 set-up, as I don’t think the loss of a center will diminish my enjoyment of movies and if I get a suitable set of floorstanders I won’t really miss the bottom octave of LFE. My current picks are KEF Q750/Q950 or Monitor Audio Silver 200/300.
With those options, I’m thinking of a NAD C 338 or C 368. Would I be able to tell the difference in amps on those speakers? I’ve read a bit about Hegel and like what I read; would it be foolish to pair a Hegel with the Q series or would the sound quality be noticeable? Thanks, Than
The Q towers will be less fussy with placement due to their sealed design.
I would go with the Q950's . Keep in mind that 2 drivers are bass radiators.

Speakers: KEF Q100 / Q300 / Q650C, Fluance Signature Series Bookshelf / SX6 / XL5F, Mirage M-190 Subwoofers: Outlaw Ultra X12 (x2), BIC H100-II Receiver: Denon AVR-X1400H Integrated Amplifier: Yamaha A-S501, Fosi Audio TPA3116 mini amp Extras: MiniDSP Umik-1 Headphones: Philips SPH9500s, Audio Tech. ATH-M40x, Takstar Pro 82.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 38 Old 12-22-2018, 08:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1239 Post(s)
Liked: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williams2 View Post
When watching movies, voices will occasionally get mixed in with other sounds without a center speaker.
WTH do you think vocalized music is??

I’m guessing you’ve never had a phantom center setup? In someways I preferred the system without the center channel, especially in the MLP. However off axis the center channel is nice, but most centers suffer from lobbing and the phantom method doesn’t.
Squirrel! likes this.
post #5 of 38 Old 12-22-2018, 08:23 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by callas01 View Post
WTH do you think vocalized music is??

I’m guessing you’ve never had a phantom center setup? In someways I preferred the system without the center channel, especially in the MLP. However off axis the center channel is nice, but most centers suffer from lobbing and the phantom method doesn’t.
I have tried phantom center several times, even with very good speakers. And sometimes voices will get lost within other sounds when downmixed into stereo, especially in busy action scenes.
Zorba922 and christoofar like this.

Last edited by Williams2; 12-22-2018 at 08:29 AM.
post #6 of 38 Old 12-22-2018, 08:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I have tried phantom center several times, even with very good speakers. And sometimes voices will get lost within other sounds when downmixed into stereo, especially in busy action scenes.
I’ve not had that experience with “very good speakers” but I’ve had dialog issues with almost every center channel unless they were vertically oriented.
Squirrel! likes this.
post #7 of 38 Old 12-22-2018, 09:03 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 203 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6857 Post(s)
Liked: 5127
Quote:
I would hold off on buying the NAD and selling off your gear until you decide on a pair of towers you really like.

Then listen to the towers at home on your receiver, with and without a center during HT, and see if YOUR ears are truly happy without a center speaker or not.

~ Are you a "geek hobbyist" obsessed with squeezing out that last 5-10% improvement? The economy will thank you...especially the Chinese one. Or are you more of a get-set-and-forget "casual user" who simply wants to increase your enjoyment of movies, TV and gaming? Relax, HT isn't rocket science, nor does it have to cost an arm and a leg---especially if you ignore the aforementioned vocal minority. And remember to smile...it's just a silly hobby, after all. :)
post #8 of 38 Old 12-22-2018, 09:12 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Room gain messes with towers too much in small rooms. Too much bass is as bad as too little.
post #9 of 38 Old 12-22-2018, 09:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 2495 Post(s)
Liked: 1514
Quote:
I don’t think the loss of a center will diminish my enjoyment of movies and if I get a suitable set of floorstanders I won’t really miss the bottom octave of LFE.

I think this really depends on the content and the genres you prefer. Not having a center and subs? Well, it's up to you of course!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by callas01 View Post
I’ve not had that experience with “very good speakers” but I’ve had dialog issues with almost every center channel unless they were vertically oriented.

For HT, I would never consider not having a center. Yes, I have experimented with the phantom arrangement, and 95% of the time, it is simply better with the center, for what I am listening to/watching. Dialogue clarity, at least with what I've got, is definitely not an issue. Of course, everyone's experience and tastes will differ, but I have come to really appreciate having invested in (what I believe to be) a good center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorba922 View Post
I would hold off on buying the NAD and selling off your gear until you decide on a pair of towers you really like.

Then listen to the towers at home on your receiver, with and without a center during HT, and see if YOUR ears are truly happy without a center speaker or not.

YES.

7.2.4 System: Display: Sony XBR-65X930D; Processing: Anthem AVM60
Mains:
Paradigm Prestige 85F and 55C; Side / Rear Surrounds: Totem Acoustic Tribe III / Tribe I; Amplification: D-Sonic M3a-2800-7 (7ch. x 400w)
ATMOS:
Definitive Technology DI8R; Amplification: Class D Audio SDS-470C (4ch. x 300w)
Subwoofers:
2 x SVS-SB13Ultras; Media: Oppo UDP-203, Pioneer CLD-59
post #10 of 38 Old 12-22-2018, 09:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas2 View Post
I think this really depends on the content and the genres you prefer. Not having a center and subs? Well, it's up to you of course!

For HT, I would never consider not having a center. Yes, I have experimented with the phantom arrangement, and 95% of the time, it is simply better with the center, for what I am listening to/watching. Dialogue clarity, at least with what I've got, is definitely not an issue. Of course, everyone's experience and tastes will differ, but I have come to really appreciate having invested in (what I believe to be) a good center.

YES.
I have a full 5.1. I use a center for tv and movies. However when I’ve had AVRs die on me and I can only use my integrated amp, or when I have in the past traded in my front 3 for a better front 2 speakers, which I’ve done a number of times as well, dialog clarity was not something I was missing.

Hey everyone’s mileage may vary.

Agree that you should trust your own ears.
post #11 of 38 Old 12-22-2018, 10:49 AM
The Village Idiot

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
Liked: 632
IMO the biggest drawback with the phantom center is you have no control over dialog volume. I usually bump the center volume up by 3-4db, some times more depending on the movie sound track. Can't do that with the phantom center setup.

Yamaha A-S1000 Int. Amp - Polk Audio LSiM-705s - Oppo 103 - Marantz TT42 - Emo DC-1 DAC
Multi-Channel: Yamaha RX-A2070
Twas a woman who drove me to drink. I never had the decency to write and thank her ~ WC Fields
post #12 of 38 Old 12-22-2018, 12:00 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Liked: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead90 View Post
IMO the biggest drawback with the phantom center is you have no control over dialog volume. I usually bump the center volume up by 3-4db, some times more depending on the movie sound track. Can't do that with the phantom center setup.
He would have no issues with KEF Q950's the mid/mid-high range is very forward.

It would be an issue with V shaped speakers

Speakers: KEF Q100 / Q300 / Q650C, Fluance Signature Series Bookshelf / SX6 / XL5F, Mirage M-190 Subwoofers: Outlaw Ultra X12 (x2), BIC H100-II Receiver: Denon AVR-X1400H Integrated Amplifier: Yamaha A-S501, Fosi Audio TPA3116 mini amp Extras: MiniDSP Umik-1 Headphones: Philips SPH9500s, Audio Tech. ATH-M40x, Takstar Pro 82.
post #13 of 38 Old 12-22-2018, 01:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Quoted: 2588 Post(s)
Liked: 2123
Quote:
While the Q950's are sealed speakers, they are quite large. You'll need to give them at lest 18" from the back wall and 39" (give or take) from side walls as per Kef's recommendations and a general rule of thumb for large towers. You could get away with a little less for the 700's, but still can't be put in a corner.

I'm a big fan of center speakers for HT/TV. I'll get clear dialogue in stereo, but the center adds much more than just dialogue. If you're used to having a center, it may take some time to adjust to not having one.

Kef Q100 FL/FR,SL/SR, Q200C, SVS SB-2000, Denon AVR-X3400H, , Panasonic 50" Plasma, Xbox One.
Bedroom: JBL Loft 50 , Loft 20, Bic F-12, Pioneer VSX-830K, PS3, 32" Insigna LED.
post #14 of 38 Old 12-22-2018, 02:57 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
Liked: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler1911 View Post
Room gain messes with towers too much in small rooms. Too much bass is as bad as too little.
worse
Squirrel! likes this.
post #15 of 38 Old 12-23-2018, 10:30 AM

Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
Quoted: 7422 Post(s)
Liked: 4958
Quote:
As long as you have at least 2 feet behind and to the sides of the floorstanders you should be fine.

But as this will be your second attempt at hi fi don't expect any miracles in sound when changing to a sexier brand name for your amplifier.

But your Integra receiver is very low power, (50 watts into 4ohms so even less into 8ohms), so that alone might justify a more powerful amp if going with the Monitor Audios.

Monitor Audio recommends at least 60 watts into 8 ohms for the 200s and 80 for the 300s, KEF recommends 15 watts minimum.
BufordTJustice likes this.

Geoff A. J., California
post #16 of 38 Old 12-23-2018, 11:50 AM

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Good points and you're keeping it real. No matter how good the imaging ability of L/R speakers, a "phantom" = no center speaker. 75% or more surround sound content is recorded, engineered, and processed with that "75%" signal ( center channel) separate from the other channels and intended for playback from a third, center front speaker. Surround source material is not stereo and surround processors/avrs don't do a a very good job of down-mixing surround sources to two channels simply because they were designed to process, amplify and send the 5 or more surround signals separately.
sigpig and Knucklehead90 like this.
post #17 of 38 Old 12-23-2018, 11:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
My experience with phantom centers is the opposite of most people's here. In my previous home setups, I had better clarity with a phantom than physical center.

The new HT setup is in a proper theater room, and with a new set of speakers (KL-650-THXs) and I much prefer a physical center in this setup. But my experience with previous setups remains.

Experiment and see what works for you.
post #18 of 38 Old 12-23-2018, 11:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
Liked: 1987
Everyone is different and consumes different content, but if it were me, I would not even look at anything with less than a 12 inch woofer, I would be looking at 15 inch and 18 inch woofers in the mains.

Even most multiple 6.5 inch...7 inch....8 inch towers assume you will be using a sub.

As mentioned, depends on the content......classical guitars, probably not a issue, EDM,TRAP, probably a huge issue.

Link to Stereo Integrity SI HT 18 sub build......http://01900888.com/forum/155-di...-pedestal.html
Speakers and subs for sale...http://01900888.com/forum/209-au...kers-subs.html
post #19 of 38 Old 12-24-2018, 04:11 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonfromCB View Post
Good points and you're keeping it real. No matter how good the imaging ability of L/R speakers, a "phantom" = no center speaker. 75% or more surround sound content is recorded, engineered, and processed with that "75%" signal ( center channel) separate from the other channels and intended for playback from a third, center front speaker. Surround source material is not stereo and surround processors/avrs don't do a a very good job of down-mixing surround sources to two channels simply because they were designed to process, amplify and send the 5 or more surround signals separately.
Well said. That's what I was trying to get at but I'm too retarded to say it properly.
post #20 of 38 Old 01-09-2019, 09:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by unretarded View Post
Everyone is different and consumes different content, but if it were me, I would not even look at anything with less than a 12 inch woofer, I would be looking at 15 inch and 18 inch woofers in the mains.
What speakers are you suggesting with such woofers? Full range, such as Fostex? I’ve been doing some reading about those but it all seems a mixed bag and almost everyone seems run those on tube amps, which won’t work for me.
post #21 of 38 Old 01-09-2019, 09:20 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Yeah I'm with you. I absolutely hate having to turn the volume up/down based on how loud the sounds are versus the dialogue. At night, I can keep the sounds down but the dialogue up and not worry about it.
post #22 of 38 Old 01-09-2019, 11:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
What speakers are you suggesting with such woofers? Full range, such as Fostex? I’ve been doing some reading about those but it all seems a mixed bag and almost everyone seems run those on tube amps, which won’t work for me.

Speakers are like women, there is no way I could say what you will like.

Given bass makes such a huge impact in movies, I would be going large and as you mentioned choices are slim, that leaves adding a sub......you can turn it off and on, my subs is on about 25 to 40% of the time.

There is some nice stuff that is larger out there, just have to look.

JTR and PSA make some larger towers.....there is also some pro JBL stuff etc...…….most people opt for standard towers or large bookshelves with a sub...……

I can not really see any configuration that I would not have or that would not benefit from a sub. I might not use it for every thing, every time I powered on, like I do now, but there is really no alternative to produce output like that.

DIY is a good option as the choices are more..and the savings is good..something from DIYSG, like the maximus or Titans etc...….

In the end most find it easier to get smaller speakers and a sub...…..but easiest is rarely the best and the best do not have to break the bank....

The KEF 950 looks good, but I say those still need a sub as they list 44hz as the low end....with a KEF 950 budget, I would be looking at other options as I listed above...…..you are even pushing Revel range with that budget...…

With that budget if I could not do DIYSG for some reason, it would be JTR or PSA .......or do the 950`s and add a sub if you need it, but that's just me, you do what makes you happy.

I know when I watching a live concert disk and that drum set starts in with the bass drum and drummer is stompin that pedal, the kick in my chest is like being at a live concert.........that takes large speakers and or a large sub,....not happening with dual 6.5 inch drivers in a tower.

Link to Stereo Integrity SI HT 18 sub build......http://01900888.com/forum/155-di...-pedestal.html
post #23 of 38 Old 01-11-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Speakers are like women, there is no way I could say what you will like.

Given bass makes such a huge impact in movies, I would be going large and as you mentioned choices are slim, that leaves adding a sub......you can turn it off and on, my subs is on about 25 to 40% of the time.

There is some nice stuff that is larger out there, just have to look.

JTR and PSA make some larger towers.....there is also some pro JBL stuff etc...…….most people opt for standard towers or large bookshelves with a sub...……

I can not really see any configuration that I would not have or that would not benefit from a sub. I might not use it for every thing, every time I powered on, like I do now, but there is really no alternative to produce output like that.

DIY is a good option as the choices are more..and the savings is good..something from DIYSG, like the maximus or Titans etc...….

In the end most find it easier to get smaller speakers and a sub...…..but easiest is rarely the best and the best do not have to break the bank....

The KEF 950 looks good, but I say those still need a sub as they list 44hz as the low end....with a KEF 950 budget, I would be looking at other options as I listed above...…..you are even pushing Revel range with that budget...…

With that budget if I could not do DIYSG for some reason, it would be JTR or PSA .......or do the 950`s and add a sub if you need it, but that's just me, you do what makes you happy.

I know when I watching a live concert disk and that drum set starts in with the bass drum and drummer is stompin that pedal, the kick in my chest is like being at a live concert.........that takes large speakers and or a large sub,....not happening with dual 6.5 inch drivers in a tower.
PSA would be a terrible choice for 2.0 and Tom V the owner would agree.

Their tower has dual 10" woofers designed to only reach down to 60hz.

They are specifically designed to be used with a sub.

The OP would be best served by ordering towers designed for full range use from Crutchfield with their very low $75/pair return shipping costs assuming the OP can't find something they like at a nearby Best Buy or other brick and mortar store with free returns, (good luck with that though).

Another option is what I did assuming you can find a store that does this.

Borrow the floor model towers when the store is closed, return them first thing when they open.

In my case I had them for two days while the store was closed.
unretarded likes this.

Geoff A. J., California
post #24 of 38 Old 01-11-2019, 05:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajCA View Post
PSA would be a terrible choice for 2.0 and Tom V the owner would agree.

Their tower has dual 10" woofers designed to only reach down to 60hz.

They are specifically designed to be used with a sub.

The OP would be best served by ordering towers designed for full range use from Crutchfield with their very low $75/pair return shipping costs assuming the OP can't find something they like at a nearby Best Buy or other brick and mortar store with free returns, (good luck with that though).

Another option is what I did assuming you can find a store that does this.

Borrow the floor model towers when the store is closed, return them first thing when they open.

In my case I had them for two days while the store was closed.

Thanks for pointing that out, I did not see that they were only designed to play down to 60hz.

That would make a poor choice for 2 channel...……...
gajCA likes this.

post #25 of 38 Old 01-11-2019, 05:42 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Just because you go towers doesn't mean you don't need subs. If you get a receiver that has the capabilities, you can cross over the towers lower or even run them full and use subs as well to help balance out the low end. I just went towers myself (golden ear trititon 5's) and even though they can go pretty low, I still cross them over at 80hz and use my dual subs for bass. Sometimes these bookshelves claim they can dig deeper than what reality says in-room. Towers will without a doubt carry through the crossover point with authority.

Your best bet will to to learn room EQ wizard or equivalent and start to see what is going on in your room and adjust to the actual characteristics at your seating position. You might not even realize huge dips or peaks that need treated or adjusted. Doing that will bring new life to any system. Most people will agree to spend the most you can on the 2.0, then add on when funds allow. So go ahead and grab the best towers you can, check out how they are doing in the room with REQ, then plan on what to do next.
post #26 of 38 Old 01-11-2019, 09:13 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
Liked: 186
Quote:
I like that idea. Speaker choice sounds good. From my experience with the silver 2's, silver 6's, and kef q100's I'd go with the monitor audios. But I haven't heard the kef towers.

I'd get an amp with some good power and dynamic headroom. The C368 might be good. I like that it has aptx bluetooth. Definitely sounds better than std bluetooth. I have an audioengine b1 than has aptx. I stream amazon music through it and it sounds great.

Other good integrated options would be the marantz PM8006, yamaha a-s801, Cambridge audio cxa80, or outlaw audio rr-2160 stereo receiver.

Denon AVR-S920 AVR / Monitor Audio Silver 6 fronts / JBL surrounds / Xbox One X / Yamaha CD-S300 / HiFiMan HE-400i Headphones
post #27 of 38 Old 01-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Liked: 361
From my experience as mostly a sole viewer/listener, I've come to hate physical centers used with TVs (not acoustically transparent screens). It's never placed in quite the best position, so the speech is coming from somewhere down below - provided the TV is at eye level (which I prioritize).

The conversations also occasionally feel detached from the action, like something is happening and someone else is narrating it. Maybe it's just my personal bug. But I agree the ability to manage speech volume separately is a plus.

Most movies have a stereo track included.

For the speakers, don't expect the same bass extension from towers as you get from a sub. It's not what they're made to do, they're made to deliver a seamless range from mid-bass to the top. Subs deliver just the bottom, leaving a potential gap.

Given the choice, I'd probably take the Silver 300 here. It's a more proper 3-way, and has a bit more extension. The price difference to the 500 might be too much, but consider them as well.

You probably shouldn't sell off your sub just yet. It's OK for movies, and chasing bass with bigger towers alone is either an expensive proposition or comes at the cost of sound quality. A 12" sub is a 12" dedicated woofer with own power; it will usually play lower than even 4x8" speaker woofers. That's just because of how the frequency response is shaped; speakers have to keep it flat, while subs only have a narrow frequency range and can add bass without raising overall volume.
djp2k7 likes this.

Last edited by AnalogHD; 01-11-2019 at 10:43 PM.
post #28 of 38 Old 01-12-2019, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Thanks for pointing that out, I did not see that they were only designed to play down to 60hz.

That would make a poor choice for 2 channel...……...
No worries.

PSA makes killer stuff, no doubt, but not for 2.0.

Mind you my first set of speakers back in the 60s probably didn't hit 200hz and my second set likely didn't hit 100hz and I was still happy but that was entry level stuff a million years ago, not high quality stuff today.

But count me in the "I'd never run phantom center" camp even with a non transparent screen and left and right tower speakers quite close to the TV and toed in.

I'm guessing if you have a crappy center a "phantom center" might be better.

One annoying thing today that I just hate is that they have done away with pre outs/main ins on high quality stereo amps and receivers with few exceptions.

That feature set allows tons of options for expanding to full surround should you choose to do that one day or to simply add bass management and a sub via a MiniDSP or sub with High Pass capabilities.
unretarded likes this.

Geoff A. J., California

Last edited by gajCA; 01-12-2019 at 07:16 AM.
post #29 of 38 Old 01-12-2019, 07:33 AM

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 2623 Post(s)
Liked: 2524
Quote:
You want good sound and bass, then the Philharmonic 3
http://www.philharmonicaudio.com/phil3.html
cocrh likes this.

Speakers -- Revel Performa3 M105
Receiver -- Integra 50.2
post #30 of 38 Old 01-12-2019, 10:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Liked: 159
The Monitor Silver 300 is a fantastic speaker. They play bass notes down in the low 30’s, are 90 DB sensitive, Max SPL 116 DBA, 8 Ohm, recommended Amplifier power 80 to 200 watts.
Several color choices available.
Pair them with the Larger NAD 80 watt per channel unit and you have a beautiful sounding system.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers